The Polylastic IDO on KickPad will require KYC for all participants. This is because of the good news that the Polylastic token will be listed on Kucoin.
We will keep this article short and to the point. There are 2 big changes:
- The IDO date and time for Polylastic is now: 8am UTC on May 10th.
- All stakers who want to participate in the IDO must pass KYC by the steps below.
Note: A snapshot of stakes was taken yesterday at 3pm UTC. If you were not staking then, you will be unable to KYC.
Steps to KYC
- Go to http://polylastic.synaps.io
- Enter an email and your STAKING wallet address
- If you did not have an active stake at the time of the snapshot, you will be unable to proceed (you will see an “invalid wallet” error)
- If you DID have an active stake at the time of the snapshot, please proceed and fill out all the KYC details.
- The first 1,000 people to pass KYC will be added to the Polylastic sale and will be able to participate.
- We will post the list of addresses prior to sale go-live.
- Note: this KYC process is being managed by the Synaps and Polylastic teams. We do not have control over the process, so please bear with us. We are doing our best to make sure the Polylastic IDO takes place. Certain countries will be excluded from this IDO, but there will be another IDO tomorrow (PERI) that everyone can participate in.