KickPad x CROP— IDO Announcement
KickPad is proud to announce that CROP Finance will be joining us for an upcoming IDO. The IDO will take place on May 25th at 2pm UTC.
CROP Finance significantly simplifies access to DeFi with their automated cross-chain yield farming platform. All functionable in the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) and Ethereum’s ERC-20 network. The team has identified a number of important barriers to entry for crypto-investors in yield farming, and are working on effectively lowering these barriers, so that the average crypto-investor will be able to take advantage of the yield farming strategies that crypto whales are currently enjoying.
What is CROP Finance?
Over the last couple of years, the team has been quietly hard at work on our exciting new DeFi project.
Crop Finance makes yield farming easy with immediate onboarding. No buying token A, buying token B, approving the token A spend, approving the token B spend. Forget all about adding your funds to the liquidity pool, approving the liquidity pool, and then finally getting to the staking. With Crop Finance users will be able to farm with the click of a couple of buttons, the automated yield farming platform will do all the hard work for them. Funds are pooled up and automatically routed in a single transaction to reduce gas costs.
- Integrating a Fragmented Market: By integrating all these protocols within one platform, and by utilizing advanced automation techniques and oracles, CROP Finance makes it easy and fast to switch to a new and better yield farming strategy whenever available. This is merely a start, and many more protocols will follow.
- Pooling Funds to Mitigate High Gas Fees: CROP Finance mitigates the impact of high gas fees on the holdings of crypto-investors by pooling resources. The gas fees for each transaction are distributed across the pool of funds, so that each investor only covers a fraction of the gas fees relative to one’s portion of the pooled resources.
- Avoiding Overloaded Yield Farming Strategies: CROP Finance’s solution to the overloaded yield farming is integration with a number of the most popular and established protocols. This allows users to access a wide variety of opportunities. The yield farming automation platform will then utilize advanced automation techniques and oracles. Comparing strategies in real-time, and hone in on the ones that are most profitable.
- Improving the User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI): CROP Finance is setting a new standard for UX/UI in the yield farming industry — focusing on creating a user experience that is intuitive, and easy to use, even for first timers.
- Liquidity Mining External Audit Passed: On the 18th of March CROP Finance’s liquidity mining facility passed a rigorous security audit with flying colors. The audit was performed by Solidity Finance, which is an audit firm specializing in smart contract security audits. Solidity Finance’s audits are so far providing protection for over $700 million in on-chain value across more than 150 projects.
- Future Plans and Developments: CROP Finance is a distributed project which will be 100% community owned. This means that by purchasing CROP tokens now, you secure your ability to vote on future decisions that affect the governance and development of the CROP Finance platform.
Crop Finance connects with the leading DeFi protocols as: