Throughout Zokyo’s review process, care was taken to ensure that the token contract:
- Implements and adheres to existing Token standards appropriately and effectively;
- Documentation and code comments match logic and behavior;
- Distributes tokens in a manner that matches calculations;
- Follows best practices in efficient use of gas, without unnecessary waste;
- Is not affected by the latest vulnerabilities;
- Whether the code meets best practices in code readability, etc.
Zokyo’s Security Team follows the best practices and industry-standard techniques to verify the implementation of KickPAD’s smart contracts. To do so, the code is reviewed line-by-line by their smart contract developers, documenting any issues as they are discovered. In summary, their strategies consist largely of manual collaboration between multiple team members at each stage of the review:
1. Due diligence in assessing the overall code quality of the codebase.
2. Cross-comparison with other, similar smart contracts by industry leaders.
3. Testing contract logic against common and uncommon attack vectors.
4. Thorough, manual review of the codebase, line-by-line.
Highlights of the process
- Contract status achieved low risk. There was one issue found, but it was successfully resolved.
- Testable code usually measured as a percentage between 0–100. The industry standard is 95%, whereas KickPAD around 98%.
- Contracts are well written and structured. The findings during the audit have no impact on contract performance or security, so it is fully production-ready.
KickPAD aims to address the current problems plaguing DeFi — making it a safer endeavor for everyone to engage with. It is safely built to make it easy for promising projects to launch on Binance Smart Chain to engage in trustless token sales and efficiently lock liquidity.
The platform takes a different approach to IDOs by dividing 70 percent of the project allocations into its private rounds and the remaining 30 percent into its public rounds. All tokens not sold in a private round are added to the public round.
Zokyo is a market-leading blockchain technology company with a mission to secure and build Web 3. Zokyo’s cybersecurity team leverages a real world attacker mentality to reduce risk and fortify code. Zokyo audits smart contracts, protocols, crowd sale token contracts, and custom smart contracts across every major protocol and programming language. Code security analysis is a must for competitive enterprises. They also audit Wallets & dApps. In addition, to find security flaws they thoroughly analyze the source code.